Latest News & Notifications:
- Students can now apply for Postmatric Scholarship,Pragati and saksham Scholarship.For queries contact on 9906457756.
- Notification for Pragati and Saksham Scholarship.Notification (1).pdf
- Lateral Entry Admission Notice.lateral entry admission notice.pdf
Government Polytechnic College Ganderbal organized Admission Awareness campaign on 24-08-2021 in the conference hall of Mini Secretariat Ganderbal in which Principals, Headmasters and other representative of all Hr. Secondary schools and High schools of Ganderbal district attended the meeting. Nearly 100+ participants were given awareness regarding the ongoing Admission process. Principal, Er.Shaista Shamim presented the PowerPoint presentation containing details related to the courses, Intake capacity, Infrastructure and other details regarding Admission Awareness.Pamphlets with detailed information were also distributed among the participants. The faculty from the Civil Engineering department and Electrical Engineering department also gave brief overview related to the details about the competencies, role of Civil and Electrical Engineers. They also provided details related to various internship and job opportunities available in the market.Details regarding various scholarship schemes were also given to the participants.
During the meeting,various queries related to academic and other facilities were raised from the principals and headmasters.Principal, Government Polytechnic college Ganderbal patiently listened to the queries and gave on spot directions for their resolutions.The Principals and Headmasters assured that full support will be provided from their end regarding dissemination of information related to Admission among the students.Action plan was also framed for upcoming admission awareness campaigns in their schools.
TALK ON DRUG DEADDICTION-DRUG ABUSE
Webinar on 14-08-2021, the Saturday, at 02:00 P.m.
Google meet Link
- Three years Diploma Admission.jpg
Online forms for Admission in Three Years Diploma Engg Courses is now available on https://jksbote.azurewebsites.net/
. Students who are desirous of getting admission in Government Polytechnic College Ganderbal for the Academic session 2021-22 are hereby informed to go through the given Admission portal and submit their forms and Join the Whatsapp group through invite link https://chat.whatsapp.com/IQcM8YSGjoQLpLCspn2NPq
- PREREGISTRATION FOR ADMISSIONS 2021-22 has been Started.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION.jpg
Admission portal link:https://www.govtpolytechnicganderbal.org/admission-portal
Whatsapp group link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IQcM8YSGjoQLpLCspn2NPq
- The last date for filing of polytechnic examination forms for UT of J&K for 2nd, 4th ,5th and 6th Semester Session May June 2021 is hereby extended up to 31st of July 2021.
- Notice regarding submission of online examination forms.CamScanner 07-15-2021 17.16.11.pdf
- All the Passouts of this Institution who are persuing B.tech /completed B.tech are hereby informed to fill the given google form at the earliest so that we can get their admission details related to AICTE JK PMSSS scheme.Kindly share. https://forms.gle/PP51PCvoJrQegggYA
- Students who recently passed their backlog examinations and their result was pending due to PCNC can submit the given filled application form in the JKBOTE office such that they can receive their final marksheet at the earliest.
- Result Analysis of 5th Sem Civil ND-20.pdf
- Result Analysis of 5th Sem Elec ND-20.pdf
- No tolerance to Bribe WhatsApp Image 2021-07-05 at 16.38.38.jpeg
- Result of 5th Semester declared.Visit JKSBOTE website.
- Result Analysis of 3rd Sem Civil ND-20.pdf
- Result Analysis of 3rd Sem Elec ND 20.pdf
- Result of 3rd Semester declared.Visit JKSBOTE website.
STUDENT-FACULTY INTERACTION SESSIONS:
Four extensive interaction sessions on Zoom platform were taken by Principal,Government Polytechnic College Ganderbal along with faculty members of this Institution on 30th Jun-21,01-Jul-21 & 02-Jul-21 for the students of 6th ,4th and 2nd Semesters.Feedback regarding online classes,syllabus completion of various subjects,attendance of students were taken from the faculty members as well as from the students All the queries/concerns raised by the students were taken into consideration and on spot directions were given for their resolution.Overall,students were highly satisfied with the online classes/online teaching learning process and they appreciated the efforts made by the faculty members in these challenging times.2nd meeting.jpgUntitled 2nd Sem.jpgUntitled3.jpgUntitled333.jpgUntitled3.jpgUntitled2.jpg
- Result of 1st and 6th Semester declared.Visit JKSBOTE website.
- Preliminary Admission Registration link.Kindly share this link with the students who want to get admission in this Institution:
- Principal,Government Polytechnic College Ganderbal along with concerned faculty will be having interaction with the students as per the below mentioned schedule through Zoom app. All students are informed to join the meeting as per the given schedule.Details are:
6th Semester Civil Engg Students: June 30,Wed, 11:00 a.m.
4th Semester Civil Engg Students: June 30,Wed,12:00 p.m.
4th & 6th Semester Electrical Engg : July 01,Thu,11:00 a.m.
2nd Semester Civil & Electrical Interaction :July 02,Fri,10:00 a.m
Zoom Url : https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4500199748?pwd=iaMZRNnj2dBlCyPtq1CR-W1KKcyAMeeting ID: 450 019 9748Passcode: 12345
- Registration on NCS portal:
All the 6th Semester students and Diploma passouts of this Institution are hereby informed to register themselves on www.ncs.gov.in Job portal. Once registered as Job seeker, you can get access to information related to various job opportunities in J&K as well as in other states of India. You can apply for jobs from your login portal. Kindly register as soon as possible and avail chance of being getting selected. For any query/assistance contact on 9906457756.
URL for registering on NCS is : https://www.ncs.gov.in/_layouts/15/NCSP/Registration.aspx
- Preliminary Admission Registration link:
- Today on 14-06-2021, Job fair/awareness camp was organized by ITI Ganderbal in which representatives from various departments were present in mini secretariat, Ganderbal for showcasing their schemes and Job prospects. Principal, Government Polytechnic college Ganderbal along with other representatives of Institution were also present and they provided necessary information related to Three Years Diploma Engineering programs to the desired aspirants/students. Information regarding Admission process, scholarships schemes, advantages of Diploma courses,courses offered, fee structure etc. were given to the students. Pamphlets were also distributed for dissemination of the information regarding Three Years Diploma Engineering Courses.
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 17.19.44.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 17.19.57.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 17.27.05.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 17.30.14.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 17.30.16.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 17.30.00.jpeg
- Job Fair is being organised in mini Secretariat Ganderbal on 14/06/2021.Various departments will be there for providing details related to Jobs and other related schemes.Hence you are requested to kindly forward this to all the passouts of this institution and also to other Job seekers. Representatives from Government Polytechnic College Ganderbal will also be there for Admission related queries. All your friends and other students who want to get admission in Government ppolytechnic Ganderbal can come there so that they get the necessary details related to the admission and can fill the information form so that they will be contacted at the time of admission.Those whom cannot come due to any of the reason can fill online google form for submission of information. Link for online information form is https://forms.gle/3N2UogTG4S8PSt8W9
pamplet - GPC Ganderbal new.pdf
Webinar Photo 1.jpg
Webinar Photo 2.jpg
Webinar Photo 3.jpg
Webinar Photo 4.jpg
Webinar Photo 5.jpg
Webinar Photo 6.jpg
- Today an interaction meeting with the students was presided by Er.Shaista Shamim,Principal Government polytechnic college Ganderbal and feedback regarding online classes were taken from the students.All faculty members along with concerned HOD's were present during the online meeting.Students raised various queries/concerns and all queries were taken into consideration and best alternatives among the possible solutions were taken for the benefit of students.
interaction photo 2.jpg
interaction photo 3.jpg
interaction photo 4.jpg
- Interaction of principal and concerned faculty with students:
- Requirement of Guest Faculty:
Advertisement for Guest Faculty -2021.pdf
- All Polytechnic Examinations of 1st ,3rd ,5th and 6th Sem scheduled from 17th April Onwards is postponed till further orders.
- Internship opportunity from Intershalla.
Grand Summer Internship Fair 2021 poster.pdf
CamScanner 04-02-2021 16.36.37.pdf
- 5th Semester Result MJ20:
- Examination Center notice for ND20 exams of 3rd,5th and 6th semester.
- 1st Semester Sessional Result:
Result of Electrical updated.pdf
Result of Ist semester Civil-.pdf
1.Time Table for 5th Sem Electrical Engineering.jpg
2. Time Table for 3rd Sem Electrical Engineering.jpg
3.Time Table for 3rd and 5th Sem Civil Engineering.jpg
4.Time Table for 1st Semester.pdf
- All 3rd sem Students are hereby informed that their classwork will start from Monday 05-Aug-19.
3rd and 5th Sem Fee Status:
3rd Sem & 5th Sem fee status.pdf
- Admission to Polytechnic Courses:
Admission to Polytechnic courses.pdf
- Document Status of 1st Sem Students ND-19:
Document Submission Status of new Students ND-19.pdf
- Registration Detail of 3rd and 5th Sem update as on 29-07-2019:
- Regular classwork for 3rd and 5th sem.
- Startup Induction Program:
Start up Induction Program for 1st Semester Students.pdf
- Readmission Notification:
Admission Process for new batch has been started.
- Simplified Datesheet for 2nd,4th,5th and 6th Sem:
Simplified Date Sheet For MJ-19 New New.xlsx
- Mental Health Awareness Program held on 06-05-2019.
Mental Health awareness Program.pdf
- 1st Sessional Awards of 4th Semester Electrical Engg:
1st Sessional awards of 4th Sem Electrical Engg.pdf
- 1st Sessional Awards of 6th Semester Electrical Engg:
Sessional awards of 6th Semester Electrical Engg.pdf
- Industrial Visit of 4th Sem Electrical Engg Students to Power House Sumbal on 02-May-19.
Industrial Visit of 4th Sem Electrical Engg.pdf
- Important Notice for Students regarding classwork:
New Doc 2019-04-11 15.pdf
- Datesheet for MJ-19 Exam:
- Industrial Visit of Civil Engg Students to Rangil Water Filtration Plant.
Rangil water Treatment Plant.pdf
- Attendance of 2nd Semester Civil and Electrical Engg:
Attendance of 2nd sem.pdf
- Attendance of 4th and 6th Sem Electrical as on 01-Apr-19
4th Sem Electrical attendance as on 01-Apr-19.pdf
6th Sem Electrical attendance as on 01-04-2019.pdf
- Time table for 4th and 6th Semester Electrical Engg.
New Time Table for 4th & 6th sem Electrical as on 01-Apr-19.pdf
- Grouping Notice for 6th Semester Electrical Engg:
6th Sem Major Project Grouping.pdf
Results of ND-18 Examinations:
Time Table for 2nd Sem as on 09-Mar-19.pdf
Time Table for Civil Engg 4th & 6th Sem as on 09-Mar-19.pdf
Time Table For 4th & 6th Sem(Electrical Engg).pdf
- Registration Details for MJ-19 Session:
Registration Details MJ19.pdf
- Tentative examination calendar for 6th semester:
Tentative exam calendar for 6th Sem.pdf
- Notice regarding classwork for 2nd,4th & 6th Sem.
- Registration link for 2nd,4th and 6th Semester:
- Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) 2019 — Extension of date in filling up of online applications.
- BOPEE Entrance Examination.
BOPEE Polytechnic entrance .pdf
- Notice Regarding ND-18 Exam.
- Admissions for Three Years Diploma programmes in Civil and Electrical Engg are Currently going on.
- Admission under Lateral Entry System in 3rd Semester in Govt./Private Polytechnics of J&K, State is now available.
Link for submission of Lateral Entry Application is provided as under:
Lateral entry to 3rd sem